St. Patrick’s Day Charity Event at County Clare Inn & Pub
Join us on Sunday, March 17. Doors open at 6 am for a Full Irish Breakfast; a Blessing of the Shamrock (10:30 am); Celtic music and traditional Irish Dancers. There will be a $5 donation to enter to benefit local charities.
Do to the high volume of patrons on this day we’ve implemented a few rules.
- Restaurant: No reservations, no table service – food counter service only, very limited seating, no takeout.
- Tent bar is cash only. $20 minimum for credit cards in the pub.
- If you’re looking to have a sit down meal this weekend there is full service in the restaurant on Friday, March 15th and Saturday March 16th, however we cannot take reservations those days.
- $5 cover charge with proceeds going to local charities.
- ABSOLUTELY NO GREEN BEER WILL BE SERVED!
We look forward to seeing you for Irish music, dancing and merriment! Sláinte!