St. Patrick’s Day Charity Event at County Clare Inn & Pub
Join us on Sunday, March 17. Doors open at 6 am for a Full Irish Breakfast; a Blessing of the Shamrock (10:30 am); Celtic music and traditional Irish Dancers. There will be a $5 donation to enter to benefit local charities.
Do to the high volume of patrons on this day we’ve implemented a few rules.
- Restaurant: No reservations, no table service – food counter service only, very limited seating, no takeout.
- Tent bar is cash only. $20 minimum for credit cards in the pub.
- If you’re looking to have a sit down meal this weekend there is full service in the restaurant on Friday, March 15th and Saturday March 16th, however we cannot take reservations those days.
- $5 cover charge with proceeds going to local charities.
- ABSOLUTELY NO GREEN BEER WILL BE SERVED!
We look forward to seeing you for Irish music, dancing and merriment! Sláinte!
Don’t forget to join us after the St. Patrick’s Day Parade on Saturday, March 9th starting at 2 pm
Live music with Barry Dodd, Áthas & Hearthfire!
NOTE: We will be serving our Limited Brunch Menu on Saturday, March 9th and Saturday, March 16th.
St. Patrick's Day Lineup
|Time||Band / Artist / Event||Genre / Description||Stage|
|10:00 am||Tom & Evan Leahy||Irish / Americana||Tent|
|10:30 am||Blessing of the Shamrock||With Father Jim Flaherty||Inside Pub|
|12:15 pm||Begland Academy of Irish Dance||Traditional Irish Dance||Tent|
|1:00 pm||Barry Dodd||Irish & American Ballads||Tent|
|2:30 pm||Ian Gould||Celtic, Classics and Covers||Tent|
|4:30 pm||Áthas||Traditional Irish||Tent|
|6:00 pm||Barry Dodd||Irish & American Ballads||Inside Pub|
|6:00 pm||Blackthorn Folly||Traditional Irish||Tent|
|8:30 pm||5 Card Studs||Your Favorites from the 60s, 70s & 80s||Tent|
|10:00 pm||Frogwater||Irish / Americana||Inside Pub|