St. Patrick’s Day – Saturday, March 17
St. Patrick’s Day Charity Event at County Clare Inn & Pub
Join us on Saturday, March 17. Doors open at 6 am for a Full Irish Breakfast; a Blessing of the Shamrock (10:30 am); Celtic music and traditional Irish Dancers. There will be a $5 donation to enter to benefit local charities.
Do to the high volume of patrons on this day we’ve implemented a few rules.
- Restaurant: No reservations, no table service – food counter service only, very limited seating, no takeout.
- Tent bar is cash only. $20 minimum for credit cards in the pub.
- If you’re looking to have a sit down meal this weekend there is full service in the restaurant on Friday, March 16th and Sunday March 18th, however we cannot take reservations those days.
- $5 cover charge with proceeds going to local charities.
- ABSOLUTELY NO GREEN BEER WILL BE SERVED!
We look forward to seeing you for Irish music, dancing and merriment! Sláinte!
2018 St. Patrick’s Day Lineup!
|Group / Artist||Genre||Time||Stage|
|Evan & Tom Leahy||Traditional Irish||10:00 am||Tent|
|Beglan Academy of Irish Dance||Traditional Irish Dancers||12:15 pm||Tent|
|Barry Dodd||Irish/American Ballad||1:00 pm||Tent|
|Ian Gould||Trad. & Contemporary Irish||2:30 pm||Tent|
|Hearthfire Band||Irish / Americana||4:30 pm||Tent|
|Trinity Irish Dancers||Traditional Irish Dancers||6:45 pm||Tent|
|Greater Milwaukee Fire & Police Pipes & Drums||Highland Bagpipes||7:15 pm||Tent|
|Blackthorn Folly||Traditional Irish||8:00 pm||Tent|
|Frogwater||Irish / Americana||10:00 pm||Inside|
Thank you County Clare patrons, dedicated staff, musicians and dancers for making our 2017 St. Patrick’s Day a great event.
(St. Patrick’s Day 2015. Our apologies to Blackthorn Folly for not recording quality footage to be included in this video.)