Do to the high volume of patrons on this day we’ve implemented a few rules.
- Restaurant: No reservations, no table service – food counter service only, very limited seating, no takeout.
- Tent bar is cash only. $20 minimum for credit cards in the pub.
- If you’re looking to have a sit down meal this weekend there is full service in the restaurant on Friday, March 16th and Sunday March 18th, however we cannot take reservations those days.
- $5 cover charge with proceeds going to local charities.
- ABSOLUTELY NO GREEN BEER WILL BE SERVED!
We look forward to seeing you for Irish music, dancing and merriment! Sláinte!
Welcome to County Clare Irish Hotel & Pub • Milwaukee, WI
The highly acclaimed County Clare Irish Pub celebrates the music and drink of Ireland. Whether you are seated in the Saint’s Snug, at the bar or in the dining room, the twenty, elegant, stained glass windows are easily visible. The titles of some of our favorite towns in County Clare are enclosed within the glass and reflect the evening sun. Cozy up to the Waterford…
The highly acclaimed County Clare Irish Restaurant celebrates the music, the food, and the drink of Ireland. Our amiable staff is proud to present traditional Irish cuisine as well as contemporary American fare. Feast on such comfort food as shepherd’s pie, grilled salmon, our signature Irish root soup, a meatloaf sandwich, or the popular Bloody Mary…
The County Clare Irish Hotel, Milwaukee’s premiere address for Irish hospitality, offers a home away from home for the business traveler or a cozy getaway for weekenders. The New York Times, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Washington Post highly recommend the County Clare’s exclusive accommodations. The en suite guestrooms feature an open floor plan with…
Ask About Our Business Traveler Lodging Incentives
Call (414) 272-5273
Follow us for Drink Specials and Other Important News & Events!